Somaliland Travel Agency and your personal data
This Privacy Statement sets out how we handle your personal data. You can be confident that we handle your personal data with care. This Privacy Statement applies to all our websites.
Who is this Privacy Statement intended for?
It is intended for all natural persons who we interact with and share personal data with us.
- – We will process your personal data if have you contacted us for information on our products and services.
- – We will process your personal data or that of your related individuals for the purpose of carrying out business with you in case you book a tour with us.
- – In case your company is a client of us and you’re the contact person, we will process your personal data.
- – We also process your personal data if you have booked a tour with a company for whom we provide the local tours for. In this case your personal data is shared with us by the company that you have directly booked with.
- – We may process your personal data when you visit our websites.
What is personal data?
Personal data is information that says something about a natural person. Personal data are for example your name, address, email address, age and date of birth. Personal data also includes your bank account number, your phone number, your IP address and your national social security number.